Ribwort Plantain: A Comprehensive Overview Common Names Known as Ribwort Plantain, Narrow Leaf Plantain, Narrowleaf Plantain, English Plantain, Buckhorn, Lamb’s Tongue, and Ribleaf. Botanical Name Plantago lanceolata Family Plantaginaceae (Plantain family) Distribution Ribwort is prevalent across Europe, North America, northern and central Asia, alongside Australia and New Zealand. It's widespread in the UK except for the Scottish highlands. Habitat Preferring alkaline soils and disturbed areas, ribwort plantain is often found as a common weed in fields, lawns, meadows, wastelands, along canals, roadsides, and other open spaces. Seasonality Leaves are best gathered in spring, with seedheads available until autumn. Identification Ribwort Plantain forms a leaf rosette. In unmowed areas, leaves stand upright; otherwise, they lie flat. The narrow, lance-shaped leaves are vibrant green with three to five prominent parallel veins underneath. From mid-spring to summer,...
Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Epilepsy,Hepatitis,Parkinson disease.Diabetes,Fibroid...
ReplyDelete